AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is keen to fill the Trainee Cashier Vacancy, the candidate who is interested in this position, and wants to apply, read this recruitment advertisement page for complete responsibilities and requirements.
Job Title: Trainee Cashier
Ref. Code: TCASH/ONA/Jan/2021
Location: Onitsha, Nnewi & Aba
- Make deposits and withdrawals transactions (cash and checks) within the accepted limits to customers and provide responses to customers. Inquiries or complaints within the cash sector in a polite and courteous manner.
- Ensure full compliance with the rules of the cashbox process (including adjacent attachments) and other memorandums that apply at all times.
- Ensure that the cache in the til box is stored in an orderly and orderly manner (according to the sects) and ensure that the cache cabin is clean and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers’ account details (name, account number, account type, etc.), signatures, and pictures before making deposits and withdrawals transactions.
- Verify that the cash notes received are not fake notes at the time of presentation using pre-installed Mercury Lights.
- Ensure proper and complete record-keeping and filing of all transaction reports and receipts
- Participate in efforts to raise support and branch deposits.
- Actively support the client advisory team to increase deposits by cross-selling, giving general information about products and services, and referring clients to client advisors.
- Actively inform customers about transferring their funds through the fund transfer channel.
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Active pc user
- Excellent customer service relationship
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years of work experience in any related field will be an added advantage
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates apply by clicking here on or before Friday, January 15, 2021. If you want to apply for other vacancies of the bank, then you can visit AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Recruitment Portal.