AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is keen to fill the Trainee Client Adviser Vacancy, the candidate who is interested in this position, and wants to apply, read this recruitment advertisement page for complete responsibilities and requirements.
Job Title: Trainee Client Adviser
Ref. Code: TCA/ONA/Jan/2021
Location: Onitsha, Nnewi & Aba
- Taking Enquiries and providing necessary information to clients
- Active sales of the Banking Services products
- Direct promotion in markets
- Mobilize deposits by cross-selling the bank’s products and giving general information about products/ services and their uses/benefits.
- Account opening and all customer account related operations
- Disbursements of loans
Providing excellent customer service
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent selling and Marketing skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience would be an added advantage
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates apply by clicking here on or before Friday, January 15, 2021. If you want to apply for other vacancies of the bank, then you can visit AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Recruitment Portal.