Teachers Service Commission – TSC has invited applications from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Head Teacher under Grade C5.
Any person who considers himself a rightful claimant for this post should submit his application without any hesitation. See the remaining information below.
Job Title: Head Teacher
TSC Scale: 10
Advert No. 10/2020
Vacancy No. 2111
Application Deadline: 13 January 2021
- Be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- Have served in the grade of Deputy Head Teacher II (Grade C4/T- Scale 9) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Have served as Deputy Head Teacher for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Have a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal and performance contracting process; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
NB: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
How to apply
Interested candidates should click here to apply online