Teachers Service Commission – TSC has invited applications from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Deputy Head Teacher II under Grade C4.
Any person who considers himself a rightful claimant for this post should submit his application without any hesitation. See the remaining information below.
Job Title: Deputy Head Teacher II
TSC Scale: 09
Advert No. 12/2020
Vacancy No. 1765
Application Deadline: 13 January 2021
- Be serving under career progression guidelines;
- Have served in the grade of Senior Teacher I (Grade C3/T- Scale 8) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- be currently serving as Senior Teacher;
- Have a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal; and
- Meet the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the constitution;
NB: Bachelors Degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
How to apply
Interested candidates should click here to apply online