United Bank for Africa Recruitment 2021 Guide to get the latest job opportunities, and how to apply the UBA recruitment application form online using the ubagroup.com portal.
Many people like to work in a bank, but if they work in any other field, they can leave the existing job happily if they get a job in the bank.
We have released this guidance of the United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Bank Lovers, by reviewing which you can find out about the latest job opportunities of the UBA Bank.
And with this, you can also know about completing the recruitment application.
United Bank for Africa Recruitment 2021
UBA Bank has an online application form for new job positions, which you can complete on the bank’s official website.
Here is the list of posts for which online applications have been made:
- Marketing and Operations
- Team Member, Business Office Audit (East and South)
- Team Member, Business Office Audit (Lagos and West)
- Team Member, Business Office Audit (Port-Harcourt)
- Team Member, Credit Audit
- Team Member, Credit Audit for Subsidiary Francophone
- Team Lead, Digital Banking Audit
- Team Lead, Head Office Audit
- Team Member, Head Office Audit
- Team Member, Forensic Investigation
- Team Member, Fraud recovery
- Team Member, Investigations & Fraud Management (Lagos)
- Team Member, Investigations & Fraud Management (East and South)
- Team Member, Investigations & Fraud Management (North)
- Team Member, IT & Digital Banking Auditor
- Team Member, IT Standards & Regulatory Compliance Audit
- Team Lead, Networks and IT Infrastructures
- Team Lead, Revenue Assurance
- Subsidiary Audit Francophone
National Identity Number
Valid Email ID
Highest degree attained (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BACHELORS, MASTERS, and Ph.D.)
Role – Latest Work Experience
Total year of experience
Linked Profile (URL)
How to apply for United Bank for Africa Recruitment 2021
Do you want to apply for the United Bank of Nigeria job? Before doing this it is necessary to know about the job requirement.
Follow the following steps
1st Step – You should visit the official website (www.ubagroup.com) of the UBA bank.
2nd Step – Click on the career given in the about section or bottom.
3rd Step – Now click on learn more
4th Step – Now scroll down and see the latest vacancies
5th Step – Check each vacancy. Do not hesitate to apply for the post that matches your educational qualification, and submit your application.
Trending Bank Jobs in Nigeria
Read also: The Definitive Guide to LinkedIn Recruiter