Uganda Police Recruitment 2022 has started. Ministry of Internal Affairs Uganda Police Force (UPF) is Invites Applications for the 150 Probationer Police Constable Driver Positions from Suitably Qualified Ugandan Citizens to Join the UPF.
We have confirmed the UPF Probationer Police Constable Driver Recruitment information this information is absolutely correct. You can check it at https://www.upf.go.ug/ recruitment portal.
UPF Probationer Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 Details
UPDF Recruitment 2022 is started now if you want information on the UPDF Recruitment application form then check by visiting UPDF Recruitment.
UPF Probationer Police Constable Driver Salary Scale: UG SCALE– U7
- Vehicle maintenance
- Safely transport personnel and supplies
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for UPF Probationer Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022
- Must be a Ugandan citizen with a valid National ID (NIN).
- Must have no criminal record.
- Must possess a UCE certificate or its equivalent
- Should be ready to undertake the requisite twelve (12) months of Police basic training
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Ready to work for long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Should be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Must not be a former or serving officer in any of the Forces.
- Suitable candidates for the above position must possess a valid driving permit with at least 3 years of driving experience for that particular class.
HOW TO APPLY for Uganda Probationer Police Constable Driver Recruitment:
The interested applicant has to make a handwritten application addressed to the IGP along with attested copies of the following documents:
- Attested copies of academic documents,
- Photocopy of National ID,
- The ID of previous schools,
- Three (3) recent passport-size photographs, and LCI,
- Recommendation letter from LCIII and RDC (from the respective district of recruitment)
It should be delivered to all police district/divisional headquarters by 18th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interviews on dates to be communicated.
Impersonation and presentation of any forged testimonials or any other forged documents shall lead to arrest and prosecution in courts of law.
Appointment into the Uganda Police Force is after completion of the Police Initial Training.
Uganda Police encourages female candidates to apply for this recruitment.