“Vice-Chancellor job at Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo” – There is an opportunity for the post of vice-chancellor at Ajayi Crowther University. Know all the information required for the application.
If you are interested in the job of Vice-Chancellor, then read all the information about this job which is mentioned here till the end.
See here the Faculty of Education for which the post of Vice-Chancellor of Ajay Crowther University was announced.
Vice-Chancellor job at Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo faculties are:
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Education Proposed
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
You can see the main information and advertisement for this post on the Website of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, www.acu.edu.ng right now and can also download it in.PDF format.
The applicant for the post of Vice-Chancellor must have a good University education up to a Ph.D. Degree and also be a proven successful manager of human and material resources.
Apart from this, the candidate for the post of Vice-Chancellor will be expected to:
- Be a highly distinguished academic of the rank of a Professor who can provide academic and administrative leadership in a young University.
- He/She should normally have been an Academic in a University for at least fifteen years, not less than ten of which must be as Professor;
- Be a scholar who is firmly rooted in the finest academic tradition;
- Have a clear vision for the development and growth of the University;
- Be able to command the respect of national and international academic communities through his/her track record:
- Possess the ability to sustain harmony in the University Community and between the University and the host community;
- Have initiative for sustaining the accelerated pace of development of the University even under financial and other challenging constraints;
- Have a good grasp of information and communication technology skills and appreciate its significance in the contemporary knowledge industry;
- Be able to attract research grants and complimentary funds from local and international agencies and further uplift the academic status of the University;
- Be able to relate efficiently with Government, Non- governmental Organizations, the alumni, and foster linkages with institutions within and outside Nigeria;
- Be a person of probity and integrity;
- Be someone who appreciates, respects and promotes merit without fear or the favor even while under pressure; and
- Enjoy certified sound physical and mental health.
- He/She should not be more than 65 years of age at the time of appointment.
Application Closing Date 21st May 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 30 copies of the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated to be in the following format:
- Full Names.
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Current Mailing Address vii, Permanent Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number(s)
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications
- Teaching, Research, Administrative and Managerial Experiences
- Academic Awards and Distinctions –
- Membership of Academic and Professional Bodies
- Date of Delivery of Inaugural/University Lecture and Title
- Major Scholarly Publications or Breakthrough
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees
Each Referee should be contacted by the applicant to forward direct to the Registrar, a confidential report on the candidate in a properly sealed envelope marked Post of Vice-Chancellor: Referee’s Report at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Each application must be accompanied by 30 copies of the statement of the candidate’s plan for the actualization of the University’s vision and mission.
All applications should be submitted under confidential cover, addressed and sent to:
Ajayi Crowther University,
The sealed envelope containing the applications and photocopies of credentials is to be marked “Post of Vice-Chancellor” at the top left-hand corner and forwarded to reach the “Registrar”.