WAEC Ghana Recruitment Portal is open for new vacancies and here is how to apply. WAEC Ghana Online Recruitment Portal is accepting new recruitment applications for Ghana 2022/2023 vacancies. If you are interested then you can check below various WAEC Ghana job vacancies.
WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal & Application
Procurement Officers Recruitment
- Preparing the procurement plan and supervising its implementation;
- Managing the procurement procedure for goods, works and services;
- Participating in preparation of the annual budget;
- Coordinating international transactions, establishing letters of credit, and clear goods from the ports;
- Ensuring the effective management of contracts and asset disposal;
- Undertaking supplier development activities and providing inputs for the formulation of policies and plans of the Council;
- Managing the human and material resources of the department.
- Ensuring that procurement is undertaken within the framework of the law.
Network Administrators Recruitment
- Establishing network specification
- Evaluating network performance
- Maintaining network performance
- Securing network by developing network access
- Preparing users by developing network access
- Upgrading network.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, financial and cost analysis.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends an0064 recommend appropriate budget controls.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the Council.
- Interact with Internal and External Auditors in completing audits.
Assistant Registrar Recruitment
- Successful applicants will be assigned duties in the Test Development or Test Administration Division.
How To Apply WAEC Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested and qualified persons should visit the WAEC Ghana Recruitment Portal (https://vacancies.waecgh.org/auth/register).
If the page is not responding, it is due to pressure on the portal. You can access the official release by WAEC Here. Then try the link on the page if it works.
Afterward click the submit button to register for an account, if you don’t have one already
Then click on the login button
Afterward, fill the WAEC Ghana Recruitment form
Then click on the submit button to submit
WAEC Recruitment Deadline is January 24, 2022