Total Secure Nigeria is looking for talented candidates for the Watchkeeper / CCTV Control Room Operator job in Abuja (FCT) and Lagos, Nigeria.
Candidates wishing to apply for Total Secure Nigeria Watchkeeper / CCTV Control Room Operator Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job title: Watchkeeper / CCTV Control Room Operator
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Min. requirement: OND – 4 to 5 years of experience
Application mode: Apply online
Application deadline: 16th November 2020.
Managing Security / Loss Prevention Operations:
- Coordinate and control deployed security assets via communication channels and patrol monitoring platform.
- Maintain constant awareness of security asset locations, ensuring a balanced security presence is achieved across the AOO.
- Direct security asset response to incidents, communicating succinctly whilst providing full details surrounding incidents and alarm activation.
- Record and report on all security operations and incidents concerning deployed security assets.
- Exercise detailed command from the Control Center through a system of orders and briefings.
- Be responsible for monitoring communications and technical security functions, operating stations, and systems.
Supporting Incident Management:
- Coordinate the receipt of security alerts and the dispatching of security response assets in a timely manner.
- Provide incident update to the Rapid Response Team leader/Security Coordinator once response resources have been activated
- Communicate ongoing incident/post-incident activity and reporting.
- Provide daily support to the Security Operations Manager in the collation of information pertaining to faulty Control Center equipment
Supporting Health and Safety:
- Report any incident or hazards at work
- Carry out roles and responsibilities as detailed in the relevant health and safety policies and procedures.
- Obey any reasonable instruction aimed at protecting health and safety while at work
- Ensure proper use of any equipment provided to protect health and safety while at work.
- Assist in the identification of hazards, the assessment of risks, and the implementation of risk control measures.
- Consider and provide feedback on any matters which may affect health and safety.
- Ensure they are not under the influence of alcohol or drug(s) to endanger their own or any persons’ health and safety.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Handwritten Application and CV to HR@totalsecureng.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.