For those who want to join Kenya Police Force here is good news for them. The news is that Kenya Police has opened the Directorate of Criminal Investigation Portal (https://www.cid.go.ke/) for the Police Constable Recruitment 2021 exercise.
Through this https://www.cid.go.ke/ portal interested candidate who wants to apply for Kenya, Police Constable Recruitment can download the application form from here.
Another good news is that this application from 2021 is absolutely free, for which no fee is applicable for downloading.
Before applying for Kenya Police Constable Recruitment, it is very important for all the applicants to know about the entry requirements so be sure to check the entry requirements given below:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus)
- and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Be physically and Medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period.
Examinations Result slips shall not be accepted.
An applicant who
- a) Canvasses directly or indirectly,
- b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials or
- c) Engages in any corrupt activity
Shall be disqualified, and in the case of (b) and (c) will, in addition, be arrested and prosecuted.
Kenya Police Constable Application Submission
All candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from ANY of the following:
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centre
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- A copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed form indicating the Service of preference on the day of the recruitment exercise.
Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.